A group 90 minute bike and run session. Structured cycling intervals indoors followed by running speed work outside.
Lawrence guides you through the session plan and the group work to their own abilities.
- Sessions take place at Maindy Leisure Centre, Cardiff.
- Tuesday’s at 1900.
- We use the Kaiser bikes which have power meters. They are compatible with Shimano MTB style cleats or trainers. You will need something suitable for cycling indoors before a quick change into running kit.
- Hi-Viz and a head torch recommended during winter.
- Newcomers welcome!
- Booking required. Use the booking form below.
- £5 / Session.
- This class will become fully booked most weeks. In the interest of fairness if you book and don’t make it, you will still need to pay.
- Cash on the night or paypal transfer to Lawrence@enduraprep.co.uk