A group 90 minute bike and run session. Structured cycling intervals indoors followed by running speed work outside.
Lawrence guides you through the session plan and the group work to their own abilities.
- Sessions take place at Maindy Leisure Centre, Cardiff.
- Tuesday’s at 1900.
- We use the Kaiser bikes which have power meters. They are compatible with Shimano MTB style cleats or trainers. You will need something suitable for cycling indoors before a quick change into running kit.
- Hi-Viz and a head torch recommended during winter.
- Newcomers welcome!
- Booking required. Email Lawrence@enduraprep.co.uk. Only expect a reply if the class is fully booked.
- £5 / Session.
- Cash on the night or paypal transfer to Lawrence@enduraprep.co.uk