Enduraprep KOM Sportive
Congratulations to all those who took part in the 2018 KOM Sportive!
You can view your results here
April 2019 TBC.
130KM Route – A mountainous out and back course that takes in some of the best climbs in South Wales. Not once, but twice! The route takes in two mountains that feature in the UK’s top 100 climbs among many other lung busters in the area!
99KM Route – This route takes in the first half of the 130km route but then takes a flatter and faster course towards the finish, with a leg stinger in the final few kilometers.
‘Pain is temporary’
Check out our social media links for the latest news and updates.
- April 2019 TBC
- Distance – 130KM or 98KM TBC
- £31 Entry Fee.
- Start Times – Small waves from 0800.
- Event HQ – USW Conference Centre, Treforest, CF37 1DL
- Well stocked feed stations.
- Chip Timing (overall duration plus one mountain pass split time).
- Spot Prizes based on results from the Rhigos mountain road.
- Well signed route.
- Mobile mechanics from Plan2Ride.
- Event insured through British Cycling.