Lawrence Cronk BSc – Head Coach
Lawrence is an endurance enthusiast with a passion for sharing his knowledge and experience to help others. He has been active and sporty all of his life which lead him to leave his finance job and become a personal trainer. His career development lead him into managing gyms, fitness testing athletes, swim coaching and ultimately full time endurance coaching. At the same time competing and challenging himself in swim, bike and run events. His sporting achievements include:
- Great Britain Age Group representation at European & World Championships for Long Distance Triathlon.
- Multiple Ironman finishes.
- Multiple middle and long distance triathlon podium finishes.
- ÖtillÖ SwimRun World Championships qualification with wife Laura.
- Multiple ultra-marathon finishes including a 5 day run across Iceland.
- 3 Man non-stop relay cycle across the USA.
- Ironman Certified Coach
- Swimming Teacher
- Personal Training
- British Cycling Level 3 Guide
- First Aid