Lawrence Cronk BSc
Lawrence is an endurance enthusiast with a passion for sharing his knowledge and experience to help others. He has been active and sporty all of his life which lead him to leave his finance job and become a personal trainer. His career development lead him into managing gyms, fitness testing athletes, swim coaching and ultimately full time endurance coaching. At the same time competing and challenging himself in swim, bike and run events. Lawrence currently lives in Slovenia and remotely coaches athletes in the UK, Europe, Australia and the USA. His sporting achievements include:
- Great Britain Age Group representation at European & World Championships for Long Distance Triathlon.
- Multiple Ironman finishes.
- Multiple middle and long distance triathlon podium finishes.
- ÖtillÖ SwimRun World Championships qualification with wife Laura.
- Multiple ultra-marathon finishes including a 5 day run across Iceland.
- 3 Man non-stop relay cycle across the USA.
- Ironman Certified Coach
- Training Peaks Accredited Coach
- Swimming Teacher
- Personal Training
- British Cycling Level 3 Guide
- First Aid
Performance Testing & Coaching
Craig’s lifelong passion for sport has seen him complete multiple Ironman, Marathons, Time Trial and Ultra Cycling Events. His thirst for knowledge and strong belief in a pragmatic, data driven approach to training ensures he is always challenging himself as both a coach and an athlete. Craig carries out our VO2 max and metabolic rate testing in South Wales aswell as remotely coaching athletes around the UK. His sporting achievements include:
- Multiple Ironman finishes
- Multiple middle distance triathlon podium finishes.
- South to North Wales cycling record holder.
- Multiple London marathon finishes
- Great Britain Age Group qualification at European middle distance triathlon.
Having worked in the environmental sector for ten years Laura decided to retrain and follow her passion in public health and food! Laura achieved a first class honours degree in Nutrition at Cardiff Metropolitan University. Unlike a lot of nutrition courses out there this degree is accredited by the Association for Nutrition which means Laura is able to offer scientifically evidenced advice. No diet fads, just recommendations for healthy eating habits that promote long term good health.